Location Management – OPEN DAY
We invite you to Pinewood Studios to this evening event hosted by Creative Media Skills and Forces Media Academy, supported by ScreenSkills, to experience first hand the location department through a series of talks with industry experts.
- 1 day
- Free +VAT
- The life of a Location Manager
- Team breakdown
- Panel discussions
- The best bits and the hard bits.
- Network with the location managers, ADs, Production managers and various other key members of Film and high-end TV crew.
- This training is strictly for armed forces personnel going through resettlement.
- You should contact your service charity and benevolent fund to see what support they can offer. Your Resettlement Co-ordinator will also be able to tell you about other support that’s on offer. You may also be eligible for a the Royal British Legions Employment Grant https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/get-support/employment/civvy-street/employment-grants/
- On booking, you will be emailed a course pack which will include all the information required.
- The event will run from 4-6pm. Please note that we reserve the right to amend hours before the beginning of the event, in which case you will be informed.
- If you need to cancel the course please do it in advance so your place can be allocated to someone else.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone any course up until 2 weeks before the start date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer of dates.
- We reserve the right to change the tutor with a suitable replacement on any course up until the course start date.
- For info on travel and accommodation read more here