4 Week Art Department
Discover the planning and craft behind the art department at a professional level
- 20 days
- £2275 +VAT
- The production designer role
- Working with producers & directors
- References and design
- Team breakdown
- Props Making
- Miniature Model Making
- Miniature Lighting and Filming
- Set etiquette
- Art & craft skills
- Portfolio making
- Connect with key professionals
- Technologies available
- Products and tools orientation
- On booking, you will be emailed a course pack which will include all the information required.
- Course times are 9am – 4pm. Please note that we reserve the right to amend hours before the beginning of the course, in which case you will be informed.
- Upon arrival, you will be introduced to your allocated course coordinator who will be your main point of call during your time at CMS.
- The course needs to be fully paid 30 days before the start date.
- If you book within the 30 days period the course needs to be paid in full.
- You can cancel the course up to 30 days before the course begins and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel a course after this 30 day period, you can transfer your credit to another course but you are not entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone any course up until 2 weeks before the start date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer of dates.
- We reserve the right to change the tutor with a suitable replacement on any course up until the course start date.
- Refunds take up to 30 days to process.
- 4-week courses can be booked in full or as individual weeks.
- If your course falls over a bank holiday teaching hours will be extended to cover hours missed.
- For info on travel and accommodation read more here
- On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate.