The Assistant Directing team
A chance to gain one-to-one interaction with some of the most successful Assistant Directors in the business.
- 5 days
- £599 +VAT
- Understanding the Assistant Directing Team
- The relationship between the members of the Assistant Directing team and other departments
- Running the floor
- Forward planning
- Call Sheets
- Artist care
- Out of the box thinking
- FIRST AD:
Director and first AD relationship
Producer/Line Producer and the Assistant Directing team
Managing large sets and communicating specific needs and deadlines
- SECOND AD:
Communicating effectively with other departments
Day-to-day crew management
Dealing with large crowd/ background artists
- THIRD AD:
Dealing with supporting actors agencies
Identify different roles on set
- On booking, you will be emailed a course pack which will include all the information required.
- Course times are 9am – 4pm. Please note that we reserve the right to amend hours before the beginning of the course, in which case you will be informed.
- Upon arrival, you will be introduced to your allocated course coordinator who will be your main point of call during your time at CMS.
- The course needs to be fully paid 30 days before the start date.
- If you book within the 30 days period the course needs to be paid in full.
- You can cancel the course up to 30 days before the course begins and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel a course after this 30 day period, you can transfer your credit to another course but you are not entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone any course up until 2 weeks before the start date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer of dates.
- We reserve the right to change the tutor with a suitable replacement on any course up until the course start date.
- Refunds take up to 30 days to process.
- 4-week courses can be booked in full or as individual weeks.
- If your course falls over a bank holiday teaching hours will be extended to cover hours missed.
- On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate.
- For info on travel and accommodation read more here