ScriptE Intensive two day
- Learn ScriptE Workflow (MAC OS, iPAD iOS, WINDOWS)
- Script importation
- Creating breakdown and timing reports
- Synching timecode
- Image capture
- The digital logging and lining of scripts
- Creating and distributing daily reports
- Final wrap out reports.
Please note, price shown is excluding VAT
- 2 days
ScriptE Intensive Master course
On this Scripte Intensive Master course, led by ScriptE creator Anthony Pettine, enjoy an unmissable learning opportunity. Make the most of this training opportunity for existing and novice script supervisors alike.
- DAY ONE Learn ScriptE Workflow (MAC OS, iPAD iOS, WINDOWS) learn and practice skills such as: script importation, creating breakdown and timing reports, synching timecode, image capture, the digital logging and lining of scripts, creating and distributing daily reports and final wrap out reports.
- DAY TWO Students will practice and review all skills learned on Day One. Then log and line shots in a simulated on set scenario. Two Day Intensive students are then invited to stay for the ScriptE Master Class —(see below)
- Course books and reading lists are included with the course.
- All those successfully completing the course will receive the designation official designation “ScriptE Trained” on their forms and in the ScriptE User Data Base.
- Students can take the 2 Day Intensive Training in the free demo mode of ScriptE for MAC or WINDOWS, or with ScriptE Lite (the free demo version of ScriptE for iPAD).
- Those purchasing the software for the class or working in the demo mode will receive ScriptE Student Rebate Coupons toward either purchase of new software.
Course can be taken with ScriptE for MAC laptop, WINDOWS laptop, or iPAD.
Who is this for?
Pro or career beginner, this Pro-level master course is geared to build technical knowledge in the area of scriptE use for script supervison and continuity. Professionals looking to enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence and those at the beginning of their career alike will benefit from world-class teaching delivered by top level script supervisors. Small class sizes and tailored learning to your specific needs allow us to work with a variety of different experience levels.
For professionals already working in the industry, this is your chance to advance yourScript Supervision career and build confidence to step up to the next level while making use of this valuable networking opportunity. For those just starting their career, this is an opportunity not to miss out on. What you will learn isn’t available via mainstream college and university courses.
If you need financial support towards the cost of this training there are options available to you. Have a look at our Funding guide for more information.
If you need advice on available travel and accommodation options to attend this training then have a look at our accommodation and Travel guide here.