Fitting, Dressing and Applying Wigs
Boost your confidence in fitting dressing and applying wigs.
- 5 days
- £599 +VAT
Health & safety for wigs & wig rooms
How to order wigs from wig makers
Looking at all types of wigs, (Lace front, pull-on,synthetic, 3/4 wigs)
Hair pieces wefts & 1700 & 1800 century period wigs
Measuring & head wrap for both making & applying wigs
- Different types of wrap
Blocking,washing & conditioning
Applying wigs mens, ladies & hair pieces
Setting, talk on colouring,cutting & perming wigs
Dressing wigs into buns, modern, period & French pleats
Victorian & Edwardian wig dressing/hair pieces
Hats & hair ornaments attachment
Wig maintenance, storing & returning to suppliers
Wig dressing of your choice
- On booking, you will be emailed a course pack which will include all the information required.
- Course times are 9am – 4pm. Please note that we reserve the right to amend hours before the beginning of the course, in which case you will be informed.
- Upon arrival, you will be introduced to your allocated course coordinator who will be your main point of call during your time at CMS.
- The course needs to be fully paid 30 days before the start date.
- If you book within the 30 days period the course needs to be paid in full.
- You can cancel the course up to 30 days before the course begins and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel a course after this 30 day period, you can transfer your credit to another course but you are not entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone any course up until 2 weeks before the start date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer of dates.
- We reserve the right to change the tutor with a suitable replacement on any course up until the course start date.
- Refunds take up to 30 days to process.
- 4-week courses can be booked in full or as individual weeks.
- If your course falls over a bank holiday teaching hours will be extended to cover hours missed.
- On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate.