Bespoke Period Hair
This hands-on Period Hair Bespoke Master course pushes the boundaries of period hairdressing training.
- 5 days
- £599 +VAT
- Period setting techniques
- Perfect your Marcel tong and iron skills
- Hot rollers and hot stick settings
- Setting for 1940’s WW2/1950’s/Edwardian (Gibson girl)
- Wet settings
- The importance of balance and form in design
- Pin curls / reverse pin curls and perfect waves
- Perfect your wig skills (set, dress and apply)
- Periods tailored to your interests
- Tell us what you want to focus on
- We cannot cover every period in depth but will endeavour to cover the greatest needs of the group so please fill in your pre course questionnaire.
- On booking, you will be emailed a course pack which will include all the information required.
- Course times are 9am – 4pm. Please note that we reserve the right to amend hours before the beginning of the course, in which case you will be informed.
- Upon arrival, you will be introduced to your allocated course coordinator who will be your main point of call during your time at CMS.
- The course needs to be fully paid 30 days before the start date.
- If you book within the 30 days period the course needs to be paid in full.
- You can cancel the course up to 30 days before the course begins and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel a course after this 30 day period, you can transfer your credit to another course but you are not entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone any course up until 2 weeks before the start date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer of dates.
- We reserve the right to change the tutor with a suitable replacement on any course up until the course start date.
- Refunds take up to 30 days to process.
- 4-week courses can be booked in full or as individual weeks.
- If your course falls over a bank holiday teaching hours will be extended to cover hours missed.
- On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate.